The benefits of becoming a member of the International Sea Turtle Society, include:
- Helping to shape and grow the ISTS, as it strives each day to achieve its vision and mission.
- Eligibility to submit a nomination to recognise the work of another member with an ISTS Award.
- Being able to vote on important ISTS matters.
- Access to our Small Grant Program which aims to help members achieve their sea turtle-related research, conservation, and education goals.
- Being able to nominate yourself or others for a position within the ISTS.
- Access to discounted rates for our annual International Sea Turtle Symposium and content within our members-only portal.
- Ability to contribute and discuss topics as part of our mailing list.
Our membership rates vary according to the income category of your home country (as determined by the World Bank). High-income category should pay the high-income membership rate whereas all other categories should pay the low-income membership rate. Please click here to see the World Bank classifications to determine what rate you should pay.
The membership period runs between 1st October and 30th September each year. For any issues with your membership or for further information, please email us.